I love a good DIY. I also love a good cup of tea – as evidenced by my last blog post! I also love cute storage. So what better to do than a tea storage DIY?!
My favourite tea shop is T2. They make a seriously good brew and have really cute packaging. The only problem is that cardboard isn’t very sturdy, and it the tea can get a little stale. Luckily T2 also makes cute storage jars (this is sounding a lot like an advertisement, haha – sadly, they do not sponsor me!). Unfortunately, the magnets don’t do a lot for me, I prefer the colourful labels on the cardboard. So I thought, why not make my own magnets using the cardboard on the box?
What you need:
- Magnet with adhesive (if you can’t find this, just use a good glue)
- Cardboard or paper label
- Scissors or an exacto knife
How to do it:
- Cut the label down so that it’s a little bigger than you want it.
- Next, cut out a square of the magnet that is the same size as the label.
- Then, just peel back the paper from the adhesive magnet and stick the label on the magnet.
- Finally, trim the magnet down to size
Voila, there it is! Too easy, right?